Microsoft released on Thursday the latest CTP for Windows Azure AppFabric. Details of the release can be found here, in the AppFabric Team blog and in Wade Wegner’s blog
The CTP contains changes to the Caching service and the AppFabric portal is now in Silverlight. The changes are as follows:
- New Silverlight-based LABS portal, bringing consistency with the production Windows Azure portal.
- Ability to select either a 128MB or 256MB cache size.
- Ability to dynamically upgrade or downgrade your cache size.
- Improved diagnostics with client side tracing and client request tracking capabilities.
- Overall performance improvements.
You can access the CTP by signing in to the AppFabric labs at http://portal.appfabriclabs.com/